LemonzPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

+62
hunter1415
se456
Trigger
mintcookie21
MooMoo
xJustiinz
Sponcie417
kofa
grassgal
deth12345
HoCx5KI11Z
exacu7ion
theonlywayissam
sirlethal
dehaney
Dixieboy98
young_song1998
ditzzy
roversgoalie1
kingnoddy
ThePrinceDoenis
SMACKInTITTIES
LeMinotaur
Loganbossy
grashoper25
The_mirkotto10
Clutch_x_Pwny
Cheapthrills
BananaBobzZ
Ravens69
wyatt442211
exoduspwn3r
Bankobber52
Foppington
Shawzy1444
tuxedoguy
Zach
Emirikol999
lemonman971
Neutronix
wh1tesk1llz
Vulcage
parkourmen
Murloc212
lemonv1
Kegoparkess
laterkiller555
Bobisflyingover
Bitrazen
WalkerBo
Ozzi
cameron8969*
boycieboi981
IssJessica Yolo
freakishdelight
EggyHyperion
StormDungeon
spirowl2
Ninjar12
DrZombieNinja
chrisallan
Admin
66 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Sirlethal's Trail-Mod APP

Post  sirlethal Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Sirlethal
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) 15
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) Eastern Time Zone
How You Will Help:I will try to find and catch any and all hackers. I will also address any problems that occur on the server to the best of my abillity.
Why you're applying:I would like to help out lemonzPVP more. I like this server and would like to see it have a better community. I also want to make sure each and every player get's a fair chance on the server.
Experience:I am currently a TraineeMod and PheonixRising Skylands, it's acutally one of the higest staff ranks(about 4+ above starter),
Other:. I would really like you to please read this out and really see if i am able to me a Moderator and LemonzPVP. I really like this server and enjoy playing on it.

sirlethal

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  theonlywayissam Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 am

IGN (In Game Name): theonlywayissam
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) 13
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) England
How You Will Help: i will do what is neccacerry to keep the server fun for all
Why you're applying: Because i want to make the server a good place and safe from hackers and make it fun
Experience:i have been a mod on another server and i kept it in good condition and it was enjoyable for all and i have also been an op on another server
Other

theonlywayissam

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Mod app for exacu7ion

Post  exacu7ion Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

IGN: exacu7ion
How will I help: I would help if i am a mod becuase I would find and report any hackers, stop all cheating and i am trusting pearson, i also play alot so i could be on late nights.
experience: i use to be a mod in another surver everything was going good till it went down. I also made my own surver but i didnt fit it as fun as this surver.
Other:Thanks for the time and hope i can help out, i really enjoy this surver and love to be a mod!

exacu7ion

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty HoCx5KI11Z's Mod Application

Post  HoCx5KI11Z Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am

IGN: HoCx5KI11Z
How You Will Help: I will help by answering as many questions as I can and helping as many people as possible. I can look at x-ray holes, or help people with general questions about the server.
Why you're applying: I am applying because I love this server and I want to make it better in any way I can.
Experience: I don't have much experience on servers because I am not the kinda guy to ask for mod or admin.
Other: I love this server! Very Happy

HoCx5KI11Z

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Moderator Application

Post  deth12345 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 pm

ok then

IGN: deth12345

How you will help: by stopping spammers, hackers, and building and moderating.

Why your applying: to help out with the server and help out.

Experience: I have been playing minecraft since i was 10. i know some mod. but not all.

Other: i just want to have fun

deth12345

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty mod apply

Post  grassgal Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Ign: Grassgal

how to help: I have a quick eye, for words, and actions. I pay attention a lot and can catch hackers, spammers, etc.

Why?: I've always loved minecraft and I love the staff part, I have a hatred for those people and they are just an annoyance, I want to catch them

experience: 3 years on minecraft, had my own server

other: I have been mod+ on two other servers, they both went down.

thanks

grassgal

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  kofa Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm

IGN: kofa

How I'll help: I will try to help the server by finding hackers and recognizing Xray mines. If i find anything non legit (127 enchantments and to much diamond) I will report to a Admin or a mod with more power then me.

Why I applied: Because I'm tired of hackers with infinite health and/or armor who absolutely kill everyone in one hit.

Experience: I've had minecraft since July 2009/3 years and I'm very experienced with mcmmo, factions, and economy, plug-ins.

Other reasons: When I'm on all hackers will die.

kofa

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Sponcie417's mod application

Post  Sponcie417 Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm

IGN: Sponcie417
How I'll help: Sometimes the owner or an admin is not online but if i were to become moderator i would increase the time of a moderator being online vs not being online also it seems like admins are being overwhelmed with questions or people asking for help and if i were a moderator i would be an extra pair of hands to answer questions.
Why I applied: Well I applied because i really like this server and i would like to help.
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now so i could answer almost any question and have been admin/moderator on several server's most of them PVP.
Other Reasons: I really like this server and i would like to help out Smile

Sponcie417

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty xJustiinz's Moderator Application

Post  xJustiinz Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 pm

IGN: xJustiinz

Timezone:
EST -5

How You Will Help:
I will help by making sure that hackers aren't on the server, preventing racism, and following the rules. Also, make others follow the rules.

Why you're applying:
I am applying for a few reasons. Those reasons are that I would like to make the server a safer playing environment, preventing hackers and racism, and helping make it a more fun place to play on!

Experience:
I also have semi-advanced plugin knowledge. This includes WorldEdit, WorldGuard, BigBrother, LogBlock, CoreProtect, McBans and other basic plugins. From previous knowledge I know when it is appropriate to ban, kick, and mute. I also know how to keep people in line

Other:
Starting off playing Minecraft I was Head Moderator on a popular server with 300 slots. (I won't include the name due to advertising) Also, I've held a staff position on a few other servers (Admin and Moderator) I've also owned my own server, which was closed down due to school starting and I didn't have the time.

xJustiinz

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty My mod application

Post  MooMoo Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Donte1122
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year old) I am 12 years old turning 13 in November.
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) I live in California.
How You Will Help: I will ban people that hack and use exploits. I will help build if needed and help players with rules and how to properly use the forums.
Why you're applying: I feel that there are multiple mods on the server that just abuse the privilege (like Foppington.)
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for One and a half years so im not a derp. I have played on the server for over One and a half months so I know the rules.
Other: Even though I am not yet a mod I have already helped multiple people with sending screen shots, rules, and other things. I appreciate your time looking over my application. Thank you

From,
Donte1122[center]

MooMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mintcookie21 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

IGN:Mintcookie21
How You Will Help:I am great at problem-solving and am always on the lookout. I will not ban right away but declare with the owner and fellow moderators first.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since grade 3 so about 5 years. I am pretty good now.
Other:I love to play with others and will not piss off anybody I will never cuss or grief and abuse my power.

Thx for reading over this! You guys are awesome!
Very Happy

mintcookie21

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Trlgger's Application

Post  Trigger Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Trlgger //that is a L not i//

How You Will Help: Punish Hackers, answer questions, solve problems, report non legit items, kick or temp-ban at last resort.

Why you're applying: I care about this server, it is the best server I have been on and I'm not just saying that. 5 of my real-life friends now play on it with me so I will be here for a long time.

Experience: I have hosted server's before in TF2, Minecraft and Gmod. For 4 years I was the co-owner of a Gmod server.

Other: Website design, flash animation and 3d design/animation is my college education. I also spend a lot of my time in Photoshop and Illustrator. If you ever need someone to make professional graphics for your server or any of the following I listed, I would be a great asset to you.
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Mod application

Post  se456 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

IGN (In Game Name):se456
How You Will Help:I can help by helping other players, stoping xrayers/hackers.
Why you're applying:Because this is a great server and i think i can help make better.
Experience:I have ran my own server also i have been op on 3 other servers.
Other:I am allways onand i love this server.

se456

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty hunter1415 Mod app

Post  hunter1415 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

IGN: hunter1415
How you will help: I am a very kind player and I have a good memory. I am on a lot on lemonz pvp and wouldnt scream at players if they killed me.
Why you're applying: I just thought i could help you out when no staff was online
Experiences: I've been on minecraft since beta 1.2_01 (this dosnt mean anything). I've experienced being hacked, and people triyng to use forceshield ect.
Other: I am a kind player and think i could keep the server more hack free, as well as give suggestions to make it better.

hunter1415

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty AppemanxD's mod app

Post  AppemanxD Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

IGN (In Game Name):AppemanxD
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds)14
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods)EST
How You Will Help: I will make sure that I can keep the chat clean and clear
Why you're applying:I feel as though the server is slightly lacking moderators to watch over players, just today I saw two people arguing with each other over hacking and others arguing and calling eachother "homosexual" in which a moderator stood by and didn't say anything for a good few minutes.sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Experience:Moderated a dozen servers, owned two personally (Both pvp), I was admin on atleast ten servers, operator on around seven and I co-owned three.
Other:I'm new to the server but my faction (my two friends and I) but we have multiple sets of armor and other nice supplies from good tactics.

AppemanxD

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty MVPbuilder's Mod application

Post  MVPbuilder Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

IGN (In Game Name):MVPbuilder
How You Will Help:I'm very good at keeping servers under control but still fun at the same time and I'm also good at keeping hackers away. I can also answer questions about the server that people have and i dont just stand there if someones teasing or taunting someone else i will try to help Smile
Why you're applying:I have a feeling that I would do great as a mod on lemonzpvp and i think that a person like me would be a good addition to the staff members because that way you could have a variation of staff. and im also applying because this is basically my FAVORITE server and i want to keep it safe.
Experience:I'm staff on 4 other servers but 3 of them are hamachi and are going to become public in a little while.
Other:
People tend to favor me because I'm nice and if I ever have to say no or say go away I don't just say it i
try to say it in a nice way. I generally just like helping people if they need it and if anything happens like people get non-legit items or someone is messing with the server Im always there to help or stop someone

Last edited by MVP on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to why i am applying because i left out a few things :))

MVPbuilder

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Dear Aircougar (The best person in the universe)

Post  Shawzy1444 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 pm

IGN Shawzy14

How You Will Help: I will help by keeping the server under control, by taking non legit items, identifing hack clients and x-ray modders, and being there for you at anytime, And at a last resort kicking or temp banning. Also i am online almost everyday for an hour at the least to be at service.

Why you're applying: Im applying because i want to keep the server from havoc and keep it alive. This server is awesome and i would like to help make it stay that way.

Experience: I have been moderator on a server named havok craft it has been down for about 4 months now because the dudes computer broke LOL, and if it counts i have talked to serveral mods and helped them solve problems.

Other: I would just like to say your awesome for putting the server up and you should really make me a "trial-mod" so you can see my real abilities.

Last edited by Shawzy1444 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Shawzy1444

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Mod Application for HoCx5KI11Z

Post  HoCx5KI11Z Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

IGN: HoCx5KI11Z
How You Will Help: I will help by answering as many questions as I can and helping as many people as possible. I can help people with general questions about the server. I would like to be the mod to help with x-rayer's cause I feel I would be great at that.
Why you're applying: I am applying because I love this server and I want to make it better in any way I can.
Experience: I don't have much experience on servers because I am not the kinda guy to ask for mod or admin.
Other: I love this server! Very Happy

HoCx5KI11Z

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty Mathieu's Mod App :)

Post  Mathieu Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

IGN (In Game Name): mathieutheriault (I may be purchasing my alt to premium; TinyButTuff)

Location: Eastern Standard Time (UTC - 5h) and live in Ontario, Canada

How You Will Help: I will help because I find that on Lemonz PvP, many people are not following rules, mainly as hacking and/or spamming. I have had experience on another server ''Delta PvP'' as a server mod. I know about NC (No Cheat) Violations and know when to ban, kick or mute depending on the situation. I have a high ram computer and can take HD videos and screenshots to record or show my proof. I have Skype and can easily send the bans I have made through Skype and also can send it to Lemonz PvP forums. I am normally on Skype and/or Lemonz PvP and can easily be contacted.

Why you're applying: I am applying because I love Lemonz PvP and am on it a lot... I may be donating and only, because this server is fantastic! I would be honored to be a mod on this server! Smile

Experience: I am a mod on ''Delta PvP'', in which they OPed me so technically, I was a admin. I was also I helper on another server in which I helped all players on the server and had creative. Smile

Other: I would also like to stat that I have been banned, I do not know who banned me, and I was unbanned instantly, with me not even knowing what I did wrong and no mods online saying they banned me. I would also like to say again, this server is amazing and I would be honored to be a mod on your server.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,
Mathieu

Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 3 Empty MY MOD APLICATION

Post  theminimotomonkey Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:10 pm

IGN (In Game Name):A_DUMMY
How You Will Help: i am willing to report any unacceptable behaviour and help build anything also do anything you say within reason
Why you're applying: i am applying because i would like to help maintain an amazing server and have power over most other player i also enjoy helping make megabuilds ect
Experience: i have experience making castles and all types of buildings i also can help with lots of other things
Other: thanks for reading this post hope you pick me Very Happy

theminimotomonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum