LemonzPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

+62
hunter1415
se456
Trigger
mintcookie21
MooMoo
xJustiinz
Sponcie417
kofa
grassgal
deth12345
HoCx5KI11Z
exacu7ion
theonlywayissam
sirlethal
dehaney
Dixieboy98
young_song1998
ditzzy
roversgoalie1
kingnoddy
ThePrinceDoenis
SMACKInTITTIES
LeMinotaur
Loganbossy
grashoper25
The_mirkotto10
Clutch_x_Pwny
Cheapthrills
BananaBobzZ
Ravens69
wyatt442211
exoduspwn3r
Bankobber52
Foppington
Shawzy1444
tuxedoguy
Zach
Emirikol999
lemonman971
Neutronix
wh1tesk1llz
Vulcage
parkourmen
Murloc212
lemonv1
Kegoparkess
laterkiller555
Bobisflyingover
Bitrazen
WalkerBo
Ozzi
cameron8969*
boycieboi981
IssJessica Yolo
freakishdelight
EggyHyperion
StormDungeon
spirowl2
Ninjar12
DrZombieNinja
chrisallan
Admin
66 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Lemonman's Mod Application

Post  lemonman971 Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Lemonman971
How You Will Help: I will help deal with hackers/modders. And people breaking other assorted rules.
Why you're applying: I feel the server could use experienced moderators.
Experience: I have been admin on a few other servers. Including one which saw around 150+ People a day, I was General alongside Wh1tesk1llz in Newfound Vitality, and help people on other servers I play on even though I'm not technically staff
Other: I'm a good trustworthy person, and respectful. I feel as though I could fill this position and even higher ones if/when the chance comes my way. Hopefully you accept my application as I would love to be a moderator on your excellent server.

lemonman971

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Mod App

Post  Emirikol999 Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 pm

IGN:Emirikol999

Time Zone:Pacific Standard

How will you help:Im very strict about making sure the rules are followed.I will welcome any new members and make sure they enjoy their time in the server and will answer any questions they may have.Im usually on from 3:00pm - 9:00pm on weekdays and around 11am to 10pm on weekends.

why your applying:This is by far my favorite server and i want to help any way i can.I also want to help the new members get to know how the server works.

Experience:I have been an admin on a hardcore pvp server for about 3 months until the owner got bored of minecraft and stopped playing.I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.3.I am familiar with some of the plugins used by this server.

Other:I am good at solving most problems and will hear both sides of the story before coming to conclusions.I prefer to play legit and just have fun.I don't abuse the powers that are given to me but instead use them properly.

Emirikol999

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Mod App

Post  Zach Wed May 23, 2012 4:33 pm

IGN (In Game Name):Herpes_Harvester( The name was a dare and a joke Very Happy)
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds)14
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods)East Coast -5:00
How You Will Help:I'm really into building, helping others when needed, throwing down the law(if needed Razz)
Why you're applying:So I can help be a part of the server
Experience:Been Co-Owner twice, Head-Admin 4 times, and admin 7 times,been mod once Razz
Other:I really wouldn't mind getting banned on other servers to help make this server more popular, this server is already outstanding, just more people and this could be #1

Thanks For Reading,
~~Zach~~ lol!

Zach

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Tux's Mod App!!!

Post  tuxedoguy Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 pm

IGN: tuxedoguy
Location: Mississippi, USA / (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How I wll Help: I could definetly help while the admins are offline because I play a lot and often. I am also a very fast learner so if need be I can adjust and adapt to the servers players needs and questions to figure them out. I know most commands and still learning more by the hour. I will help maintain a sense of priority, players and their suggestions being top. I can also go out of my way to help other mods and admins with anything they need. As well as everything else I may keep some people amused!

Why I'm applying: I believe I am mature enough for the job and I have a lot of multiplayer experience. Therefore, I will not cause any problems and will be part of this great community.
I will fit right in with the community as well as help others do the same.

Experience: I have been Mod on quite a few servers. I have also Co-Hosted a server. I've been playing minecraft since alpha and it is by far my favorite game and will be for a while!

Other: I really love this server. Almost no lag at all and the staff is great and friendly! I feel as if I fit right in with everybody.

Also, a few more bits of info on me. I enjoy tournaments as well as just household and couch gaming. I'm very good with technology, computers and that fun stuff. FUN FACT: I was born on starwars day!!

tuxedoguy/Kris

Last edited by tuxedoguy on Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add info on myself)

tuxedoguy

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  Shawzy1444 Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 am

IGN : Shawzy14
How You Will Help: Ill help by make sure the server is under control. It will be easy because im online everyday for atleast 3 hours
Why you're applying: Im applying because i really love this server and i want to keep it good
Experience: I love this server. Its the best, I like the pvp and i might be donating soon to get the awesome perks and elite items.
Other: Hi

Shawzy1444

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Mod Application

Post  Foppington Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm

IGN: Foppington
How will you help: Ok so Basically how will i help is the question. As a moderator you arent in full control. You are a moderator to make sure nothing crazy or absurd happens at all when the owner/admin is not available. I have had experience in alot of servers. Mostly on small servers with about 50-70. Lemonz is the perfect fit for it. DCgaming also standing for Drew's community's server i was a moderator for a while and later on was promoted to admin. I can help by showing things that other moderator's might not know about. I have sometimes seen the moderators talking and things of hacked clients. I can help by identifying who has hacks or not. In my other servers it was filled with people using nodus, razor etc. there are about 33 hacked clients. You people might ask how do i know this? dont i hack? The answer is simple no i dont hack and to make it fair i will explain. During the times of admin/moderator i noticed people asking others to type -help and .help and i wondered what that was. I did alittle research on it to find that it was a key to solve hacked clients. But that was only for Nodus. There are other clients out there that must be solved. And i can help.
Why am i applying: I am applying because recently Neutronix quit. Do to the knew plugin of Heroes. I find this myself quiet unusual in my own ways. Anyways there are now fewer moderators and i was thinking about trying for moderator. i am a gold donator and have played on the server for a while. I have talked with freakishdelight and air on skype about alot of things. I also want to apply to make a difference. Not a huge difference but a difference that can make the server a better 1. As of course 1 person cant change a whole server. But i think with me trying maybe something can happen.

Experience: As you know i have said before i have been admin on dcgaming ,shockedgamespvpserver. Not much else to say but yes i know alot of the commands and how to deal with frustrated people. its a moderator's job to know that there job is not to overuse there powers BUT to use powers to stop people from recking servers.

Other: I work alittle and have money so i dnt really have to go out much. I mostly do work in my apartment and i play minecraft alot. So i am on alot.
Thank you for reading this.
Foppington
Foppington

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty BANKROBBER52'S MOD APP

Post  Bankobber52 Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 pm

IGN (In Game Name): BankRobber52
How You Will Help: i Will help players, Help out other staff, make sure there following the rules!
Why you're applying: Becuase i want to be staff to help out the server
Experience: been op 6 times b4
Other: I LOVE MINECRAFT!!!!!

Bankobber52

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Exoduspwn3r "MOD" app.

Post  exoduspwn3r Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

IGN (exoduspwn3r):
Location: (bullhead city AZ (86442) MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Current time zone offset: -07:00 hours

How You Will Help:i will help by new players be the first one to welcome them i will also help the owner out with hackers ddosers and all sorts of stuff like that i ran my own server but it cost to much money when you have like 60 people on and no donators a hole in the pocket is what i call it.
- Funny Person
- Hard Worker
- Rule Enforcer
- Good Listener
- Professionalism and Maturity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Follows the rule book

Why you're applying: Because i feel myself as more of a leader than a follower, I love to enforce rules and help out troubled players. server will be most likely be full most of the time with the odd greifers and rulebreakers and will need admins to enforce the rules and keep the server functional, I also enjoy playing minecraft. I want to get my self involved in what is happening.

Experience:im pretty good with plugins and other bukkit commands im good with helping others in need.I'm also just a good player dont cheat and i dont really like hackers they ruin the game.
Other: i would really love this position i think i would be great at it and i play the game from anywhere to (5-Cool hours a day so hackers be where the rule inforcer will be there. Very Happy

exoduspwn3r

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  wyatt442211 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am

IGN wyatt442211
How You Will Help: i will help to find people that hack and help new people on the server that joined and welcome them
Why you're applying: i have been mod for other servers and i have been a good one to and i want to be on here
Experience: i have had experience of givng people advise and how the server works and i am good with allot of commands
Other: well there isnt really other thing that i almost get on at probably 3:40 pm? and sometimes the whole day
thank you for taking your time to read this.
wyatt442211
wyatt442211

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Ravens69's ModApp

Post  Ravens69 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 am

IGN: Ravens69
How I Will Help: i have been on the server for about a mouth i know how all the mods,admins,and most importantly players react to MOST things. I believe i can provide the extra help needed to not only get players to enjoy their stay but to make a good playing inviroment for all ages!
Why I'm Appying: Ive seen how the players react to mods/admins and in my eyes it shows a high level of respect and the mods are rolemodels for the players and i believe i would be a perfect fit for this serino.
Experience: I have been mods on a few servers, but i am most experienced in Admin positions but can adapt for mod =)
Other: i have experience in MobArena,WorldEdit,McMMO,Factions,ChestShop,Time/Weather settings and basic ban,temp-ban,jail,etc... =)

IGN (In Game Name):
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds)
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods)
How You Will Help:
Why you're applying:
Experience:
Other:

Ravens69

Back to top Go down

Post  BananaBobzZ Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm

IGN (In Game Name): BananaBobzZ
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) I Am Only 12 Years Old
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) United Kingdom , Wales
How You Will Help: I would help by responding to as many questions as possible , i communicate well with others and casually enjoy playing. I love helping others and can be highly strict (not in a nasty way) I am already getting along with everyone and enjoy playing on Lemonz. I am always egar to help and make sure that everyone is enjoying the server.
Why you're applying: I am applying because i love the server and not only will get talked to politley as a Moderator but enjoy playing and sharing my experience with my server friends
Experience: I have been a Mod , Admin And Senior Admin on another server the only reason i don't play on that is because it was closed due to lack of players , funds etc.... I Am Co-Owner of Nytro_Rofl's server and enjoy playing on that (It will hopefully be up soon.)
Other: I hope that you pick me for a server Moderator because i enjoy playing with you and generally think you're exsisting staff members are extremely kind , i hope my experience will affect the server. Cool -Banana

BananaBobzZ

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Mod App Cheapthrills

Post  Cheapthrills Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm

IGN (In Game Name):cheapthrills
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds): 13
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods): Florida, US
How You Will Help: I know how to run a server and help people get started and how to work the commands for factions if they don't know any.
Why you're applying: Because I want to help people have a fun time here on LemonzPvP and Help get more people on.
Experience: I am an owner of a server I know alot of commands for Factions, Heroes, World edit, and many other plugins.
Other: I've played other servers with alot of people and this seems to be one of the better ones.

Cheapthrills

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty iWanna Be Mod

Post  Clutch_x_Pwny Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:16 pm

[quote="Admin"]This is where each person will post to apply for Moderator. Please actually put time into your mod applications, and not just throwing them out there. Below you will find the template for each mod application that you should fill out. And also note that the mods here do not get OP powers, you get simple commands to make sure the server doesn't get attacked when Admins are offline, so if you're applying for that reason, you will not be accepted. We also do not "accept" or "decline" mod apps, instead we wait until we need new staff members and look for someone that seems they will best suit the role.

IGN: Clutch_x_Pwny
Location: New Hampshier USA, Eastern Standard Time (+5 or +6 I think)
How You Will Help: Stopping the hackers, warning the spammers, and banning the cheaters!
Why you're applying: I would like to be a mod and help this server because a lot of bullcrap happens when mods aren't on :'( This is also the main server I play on.
Experience: Freecrafted.com:25565 <--- IP (Server closed down)
Other: I've been mod on a server before (Not that it matters) But I understand the basic roles of a Mod.

Clutch_x_Pwny

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Mod application

Post  The_mirkotto10 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

IGN:The_mirkotto10
How You Will Help:Build stuff, bust hackers! and warning spammers
Why you're applying:I'd like to be a mod and ´this is the main server where i am because this is best! Very Happy
Experience:I havent been mod before but i liked to be.
Other:I havent been mod before

Neutral

The_mirkotto10

Back to top Go down

Post  grashoper25 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm

IGN: grashoper25
How You Will Help:I will help by banning hackers or the new thing putting the tag next to there name, I can help by building cool things, I'm good with redstone :3, I will help when someone is in need, and I love this server so I get on alot.
Why you're applying: Why I am applying is because as I said above ^ I want to help the server out :3
Experience: I am a co-owner on a server so I know many commands and helpful
Other: as you said that 10 year olds can act like 25 year olds I agree :3 I'm mature

grashoper25

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Logan mod app

Post  Loganbossy Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 am

IGN: Loganu98
How You Will Help: ban all them fucking hackers And dupers
Why you're applying: because I really like this server and community
Experience: been playing this server for a couple weeks And know all the mods/owners And really enjoy, been op in other servers and Owned my own
Other:I love you all , c:

Loganbossy

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty The Minotaur's Application *EDITED*

Post  LeMinotaur Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:36 pm

IGN (In Game Name): LeMinotaur
How You Will Help: I like being a complete asshole to hackers and dupers but I can also be sympathetic,I can help build with my magical Minotaur powers whenever needed, I'd like to suggest new plugins and ideas, also i can add some humor to the server which would make a more friendlier environment. (:
Why you're applying: Minotaur's are the best moderators and It's a new experience i'd like to try.
Experience: I have been a moderator on a PvP server before also a Admin on a Tekkit server until both backstabbed me also have owned a server.
Other: I sometimes like to be a Walrus/ Manatee/ Narwhal who bacons at midnight/ Moderator.

LeMinotaur

Back to top Go down

Post  SMACKInTITTIES Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm

IGN: SMACKInTITTIES
How You Will Help: No one needs to hack to have fun, so of course i would be very strict. I'd like to suggest new, fun plugins and ideas i also love to build if you ever need help. I'm on this server every single day, and i am getting used to how things work. Been playing for months! Smile
Why you're applying: Its a very fun server, lots of entertainment! I have been a mod before, and would love to give it shot on this server!
Experience: Mod on multiple servers including my friends, and also larger servers such as this one!
Other: I love the fun environment of this server always interesting, never boaring Smile

SMACKInTITTIES

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePrinceDoenis Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 am

IGN: ThePrinceDoenis
How You Will Help: Try to keep the server alive and fun, keep out the trash.
Why Are You Applying: To make the server more fun and to keep out the idiots.
Expirience: I dont really have any but like Minecraft and want to make it fun for everyone.
Other:

ThePrinceDoenis

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty My mod App

Post  kingnoddy Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 am

IGN: Kingnoddy
Location:I am From the UK and i can put alot of time into the server
How You Will Help: I have been admin on one server and been owner on two other servers, I know how to make rational and fair decisions and i also have a lot of experience with minecraft servers so i know my way round the plugin's and commands you have on this server.
Why you're applying: I am applying as i have been playing on your server for about 2-3weeks now and quite frankly it's one of the best servers i have ever played on. I would like to have the opportunity to help the server grow and hopefully give players a better experience.
Experience: As i have said i have been admin once and owner twice so i have a fair amount of experience, I know how to use plugin's etc. Also i am quite good with working with people so hopefully i could be a great asset to your team!
Other: I am currently in a school holiday so i can dedicate alot of time to the server (3-5 hours a day give or take) also i have a summer holiday coming up so i will also be very active then!

Sincerely

Kingnoddy

kingnoddy

Back to top Go down

Post  roversgoalie1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 pm

IGN (In Game Name):roversgoalie1
How You Will Help: I will moderate the server and make sure no one will grief and also I will help expand and promote the server
Why you're applying: I'm applying so I can get mod and help out with the server because I am on a lot when there is no other mods of admins on
Experience: I have own servers in the past and i take being mod very seriously I have a youtube partnership and I will help promote the server and since I have a partnership I don't want to get a bad rep by griefing servers so I wont do anything bad
Other: I have a Partnership on Youtube so I will help promote the server on my channel

roversgoalie1

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty Moderator Application

Post  ditzzy Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Ditzzy
How You Will Help: I will be able to help because I am very cooperative and helpful, I am able to see were someone is coming from and sort out there problem quickly. I will be able to help new users get use to the server and introduce them into plugins that they may have not seen before such as mcmmo. I will try to help to economy by making sure that everyone plays fair.
Why you're applying: I am applying because I think I will be a good part of the team and like to help people and to be apart of the hierarchy on servers.
Experience: I have owned my own server Awesome Sauce, it was fairly successful and we had 95/95 on the server, Before owning my own server I was Administrator on two other servers. Sadly I closed my server down due to fact that I did not have enough time on my hands to run one.
Other: I have a strong knowledge of all in game commands and Setting up Plugins. That is about it, I wish luck to all other applications.

Thank you
Ditzzy

ditzzy

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty young_song30's Mod Application :)

Post  young_song1998 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm

IGN: Young_song30

How You Will Help: I will help by adding many new features and such to the server. I would also love to build new stuff, create fun and entertaining things (spleef, Hunger games, etc). I make sure everyone has a fun time in their minecraft life.

Why you're applying: I love to help out many different servers. As far as I can see, this server is beyond great! But i want to make it even greater than that. So I just want to be part of the staff and to help out the server Very Happy

Experience: I have been admin on 1 server that I very much enjoyed such as this one and i have been a mod on another server that was Okayish Smile. I feel that this is the best server throughout my history of minecraft. This has been a great expierence. I have made many funny and great new friends on this server.

Other: I play for about 4~6 hours every 5 days a week (Yes i know, im a bad kid). My cousin died about a month ago and i've been upset eversince. Being a mod would really make me happier. Very Happy. And i will NEVER EVER abuse my powers (like i will not give items out for free, I will not tp people into other peoples bases, and etc.). I have never met any owner thats better than AirCougar.
A-Awesome
I-Intelligent
R- Reader
C- Cool
O- Overthetop
G- Gamer
A- Amazing
R- Racer (Do you race? LOL) lol!

Sorry if this application has been boring XD, but thanks for ure time for reading it and hopefully my hopes will come true XD
-From,
Young_song30 (Ray) lol! lol!

young_song1998

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixieboy98 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 pm

IGN: Dixieboy98
How You Will Help: I have a hatred for rule breakers, and i will try my best to prevent any from being broken. I have a high honor code and wish people would follow the rules. If someone breaks the rules, I will look into it as fast as I can. If anyone needs help, I will help them, and I will try really hard to make the server a better place.
Why are you applying: I am applying because I've always had a desire to help out servers, but no one ever gave me a chance, so I saw this opportunity, and I am applying.
Experience: one year of minecraft, I have been a good member of several servers, except for one where I got banned for borrowing crops, but in my defense I was starving to death, it was a pvp, I had several items, it was raining and monsters were spawning, and I had the seeds to replant, but they got me before I could. I am nice, non abusive, to other players, andI have tried to host my own server, but port forwarding problems, and now I am looking for a good one, and it seems I have found it.
Have a gnarly day dudes.

Dixieboy98

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] - Page 2 Empty mod app

Post  dehaney Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

IGN (In Game Name):dehaney
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds):13 but extremely mature
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods): North Carolina, USA
How You Will Help: I will help by punishing hackers and cheaters justly and always being there to answer questions/ concerns. and do anything asked of me with joy. i will follow all the rules.
Why you're applying:i feel like the server what be a little bit better with me as mod.
Experience: ive been an admin on one other server
Other: i have been on the server for a bout a month and know all the rules and commands

sincerely,

dehaney

dehaney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum