LemonzPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

+62
hunter1415
se456
Trigger
mintcookie21
MooMoo
xJustiinz
Sponcie417
kofa
grassgal
deth12345
HoCx5KI11Z
exacu7ion
theonlywayissam
sirlethal
dehaney
Dixieboy98
young_song1998
ditzzy
roversgoalie1
kingnoddy
ThePrinceDoenis
SMACKInTITTIES
LeMinotaur
Loganbossy
grashoper25
The_mirkotto10
Clutch_x_Pwny
Cheapthrills
BananaBobzZ
Ravens69
wyatt442211
exoduspwn3r
Bankobber52
Foppington
Shawzy1444
tuxedoguy
Zach
Emirikol999
lemonman971
Neutronix
wh1tesk1llz
Vulcage
parkourmen
Murloc212
lemonv1
Kegoparkess
laterkiller555
Bobisflyingover
Bitrazen
WalkerBo
Ozzi
cameron8969*
boycieboi981
IssJessica Yolo
freakishdelight
EggyHyperion
StormDungeon
spirowl2
Ninjar12
DrZombieNinja
chrisallan
Admin
66 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

This is where each person will post to apply for Moderator. Please actually put time into your mod applications, and not just throwing them out there. Below you will find the template for each mod application that you should fill out. And also note that the mods here do not get OP powers, you get simple commands to make sure the server doesn't get attacked when Admins are offline, so if you're applying for that reason, you will not be accepted. We also do not "accept" or "decline" mod apps, instead we wait until we need new staff members and look for someone that seems they will best suit the role.

IGN (In Game Name):
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds)
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods)
How You Will Help:
Why you're applying:
Experience:
Other:

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://lemonz.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty My Mod App

Post  chrisallan Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:54 pm

IGN (In Game Name): My In Game Name Is chrisallan
How You Will Help: I want to be part of the community and help out the server. By Building, moderating, helping others
Why you're applying: to be part of the community and help people out
Experience: I know most commands+ I have had MC For 2 Years i think. I have hosted my own server but went down due to internet issues.
Other: I would really like to help + just have fun

I hope i done it right,,,,, thnaks -Chris-

chrisallan

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty DrZombieNinja's Mod Application :)

Post  DrZombieNinja Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

IGN: DrZombieNinja
How you will help: I will help by Moderating (obviously), helping building, helping new people with the server, I would love to keep a fun energy with others by continuing to raid and pvp but helping out with whatever is needed whenever it is needed.
Why you are applying: To help out, become a part of the community, and make sure the server stays safe and fine so my work doesn't go to waste Smile
Experience: I was admin on Murray's Band of Brigands server, Ledivins server, and Gypsycraft. Unfortunately all of these servers have either died or are currently not working so that's why I'm here. I have been mod on about 5 or six other servers and I have been playing minecraft for a very long time. I would love to put my skills towards making this server better.
Other: Uhh I'm a Doctor, Zombie, and Ninja, so you can't argue with that Very Happy

I hope you find everything nice and I get promoted soon cheers

DrZombieNinja

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod application Ninjar12

Post  Ninjar12 Mon May 07, 2012 12:06 am

IGN (In Game Name): ninjar12.
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) 13 turning 14 in a few months.
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) I live in queensland Australia (howard)
How You Will Help: I will help the server in various ways like: Helping new people with the rules of the server, helping build if needed and helping spot hackers.
Why you're applying: Im applying because i like to help the servers i play on as much as I can.
Experience: I have played on a lot of different servers, I have been admin on a lot of them and mod on a few. I am an ok builder and I like working with redstone.
Other: I know you from another server air, don't make me rape you >:/ Not really I don't know what to put here so im just gonna say i really want to be a mod to help out your server. By the way remedy is still pissed at you for getting into there vault XD

Ninjar12

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Spirowl2's Application for Moderator

Post  spirowl2 Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 am

IGN: Spirowl2

How You Will Help: I am on-line quite often, I deal with people very well. I can efficiently deal with the lesser tasks that administrators and owners don't have the time or effort to get to. I can help out with new players having any problems with the server, this website, or other players.

Why you're applying: I enjoy this server very much and the player arena is very attractive tongue. I was asked to apply because of a need of staff.

Experience: I have experience with a real life job in dealing with people, I was a camp councilor for a summer camp, and know how to deal with people who just won't listen. I own my own server which is down semi-permanently because of technical problems, however I know most commands and will use them correctly, and with good judgment. I have owned Minecraft since alpha when it cost a mere $6, so I know all the ins and outs of the game.

Other: I am an Eagle Scout. This means that I have good leadership ability, and take control of a situation with ease.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Spirowl2
spirowl2
spirowl2

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty App for Mod

Post  StormDungeon Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 am

Since so said this will help the server ive decided to give you an app for me becomeing a Moderator.Well i was admin on servers liek ShadowRaze,Luckysharms server,Diamondcraft,OpTiC Factions,They all have the same thing in common.Raiding,factions,ECT.But as most of always i was banned for advertising or Killing owne OR ECT.So i left thoose and came to your server to play.But quickly found my self enjoying the staff,players,The comminuty in general.I mean come on you guys dont abuse powers,You dont ban for no reason it's Great.But like i said i know about plugins,I can hlp with tech issues im Tier 3 Moderator for Xboxlive (U.S Server ID-98710-48651).But im filling this out just to help.Im offering to be a Mod,Not requesting to be one.
Name-VladmirStlain
Minecraft Username-StormDungeon
Age-15
Country-Russia

StormDungeon

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  EggyHyperion Mon May 07, 2012 6:28 pm

IGN: EggyHyperion
I believe i can contribute to the server and will be on nearly every day i also will always help and deal with problems anybody is having with the server
I am applying for mod because i really enjoy this server and want to be a bigger part of it.
I have some code expeirence and admin expierence i also do run my own server
I hope you will take me for mod i am friedly enjoyable and great to be part of your staff. Thanks
Sincerly, ~Eggy

EggyHyperion

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Freakish'Delights Mod App :P

Post  freakishdelight Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi'ya Guys,

My name is Freakishdelight I'm the older Sister (almost 18) of Ninjar12 and live in Queensland Australia (Howard to be exact)
I am currently a Mod on another server (that is currently offline Sad .. ) I'm a honest and fair person, I don't like to raid or pvp though I may learn to pvp here via the mob arena lol! lol! ... or at least try ) I would do as I do with my other mod position, Be there to help and assist any new or current players to the server, I'm also happy to give resources to new and raided factions ...

I'm applying as I feel I would be a gr8 assist due to the fact I'm a peaceful player and even though I play with my brother I do not play favourites. I always look at a situation from both sides and I always explain the way I see things to both parties involved.

Well I started playing Single player almost 12 months ago ( dont laugh it took ninja that long to convince me that I would love MC and to give it a go)
I have been playing Servers since late Dec 2011 and became a Mod on that server in Feb sometime. I may not be up there with tech issues but I am a quick learner. And I play alot I spend most of my time playing MC Razz

My name is Freakish'Delight see my name and ...... Smile Smile Smile

Ps: Also should my other server ever get back online I would share my time between both servers.
Pss: I will also included this as an admin postion later down the track should you be looking for another admin..

freakishdelight

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Jessica's Application

Post  IssJessica Yolo Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

IGN (In Game Name): carefreecar Very Happy

Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) I am 14 turned 14 last week and an awesome birthday wish would to be
mod on this awesome server! :3

Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) I Live in Eastern U.S.A Virgina

How You Will Help: I will help alot, because I would be on alot. I would like to help people start making their houses and everything and help people start out and try to calm people down if they get mad. Also try to contact you with any bugs.

Why you're applying: Because I would like to be part of the community and help out on this server.

Experience: My experience is... I have been mod on several other servers. pixelart/pvp/freebuild/ETC I have also been co-owner twice and had a hamachi server.

Other: other... My name is Jessica if you didn't see my name. Very Happy I am a really nice girl and would love to help you out in any way.
Thanks for taking your time to read this. Love, Jessica
flower

IssJessica Yolo

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Boycieboi981 App

Post  boycieboi981 Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

IGN (In Game Name): Boycieboi981
How You Will Help: I will help the server I anyway possible I know every command and i have very good experience I have played minecraft since it was like 6 pound.
Why you're applying: because i have made the top ranks on the server and i think i will be a very good moderator
Experience: I used to own a server well kinda do but it is hardly up

Regards Boycie

boycieboi981

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Re: Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here]

Post  cameron8969* Tue May 08, 2012 5:42 pm

IGN (In Game Name): My In Game Name Is cameron8969
How You Will Help: I wont to help protect your server from greifers and cheaters and help people in there time of need
Why you're applying: To be a help to people and provide them with joy
Experience:I know all the commands im on most the time
Other: I wont to serve as your work and give people the information they need

cameron8969*

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty New Mods

Post  Admin Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Attention!

We have chosen the mod, and the soon to be mod. I will say why we have choosen them below.

1.) FreakishDelight:
We choose Freak as our first choice for many reasons. First off, i know Freak from another server and trust her A LOT. Second off, i know she doesnt PvP very much so she will be able to make rational decisions. 3rd she was our very first donator Laughing We may even promote to her admin if she shows she can handle it. We are proud to say FreakishDelight is now a Moderator.

2.) Spirowl2:
We choose Spierowl2 to be our mod in A WEEK or 2. The reason not right away is because i don't have his full trust yet since he has only been here for around 3 days. But the reason i am considering accepting him, is because his App is amazing, i like all of it and so did the other admins. We will be proud to say Spirowl2 will hopefully be a Moderator.

If you did not get accepted it is for 1 or two reasons. First is because your application wasn't detailed and i had no info about you.
Second of all, you may have been bothering me so much i didn't even want to look at your app, and didn't really want someone like that as a mod on my server. And 3rd you may just have been out done by the two above. But don't worry, if you submitted a app there will always be a chance of being accepted. So don't quit playing, if you earn my trust and others, you can always get accepted.

And for the special condition, ninjar you didn't get accepted i am sorry. Sad But we didn't accept you because first of all i see you and Freak as a dual package haha. So i don't see the reason as of accepting two you. And ninjar we both know this, you are REALLY involved into PvP and that can lead to grudges and improper decisions.

Admin
Admin

http://lemonz.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Awe shucks Thanks Guys :D

Post  freakishdelight Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Awe as I said Thanks I really appreciate the trust and will do as I do with such an honor, continue to play and mine and help out anyway I can .. (once I have set up a new home lol)

So for the heads up though I am part of my brothers faction I don't raid and I generally don't pvp (as players have probably noticed from my many deaths) Though if needed I will try and help defend our base but that usually ends with me dying anyway lol..

I'm happy to give resources to those that are in need that are either new or have been seriously raided ( but I'm limited in how I help enemies that all comes down to the fact of outright enemies or if it's more a frenemies relationship)

I think that about sums me up, oh and as for ninja regardless of him being my brother I always look at both sides and generally request he settle at times Very Happy

Oh and I love to mine I am the resource gatherer and fixing of base position of my faction and I do at times deliver stuff to faction members if they are raiding or pvp'n ....

Thanks again Everyone Very Happy:D

Last edited by freakishdelight on Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

freakishdelight

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod Application.

Post  Ozzi Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm

IGN (In Game Name):Ozzimayte1.
How You Will Help: Monitor the server for any rule breaking, spamming, hacking etc.
Why you're applying:Because i think this server is great and would like to help it grow through time.
Experience:Moderator on another server, Also was admin on my own server when i had one up.
Other:I would appreciate it if you put this apply into consideration i think i would make a great moderator on your server and would like to prove you so too. P.S-Sorry for late reply my internets been down and haven't been able to apply earlier:(

Ozzi

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod Application.

Post  WalkerBo Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am

Lets do this then.

Ing:WalkerBo

How You Will Help:I then someone ask and if i can i help, and i wuld try to stop cheating and rule breaking etc.

Why you're applying:Because i like this server and i think it can be beter if more people works on this server it wuld be a even better server.

Experience:Im a moderator on three other servers and one server did i become a admin on before it closed down.

Other:My computer dint work so i wuld normaly apply earlier. Very Happy

WalkerBo

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty moderator application

Post  Bitrazen Mon May 14, 2012 10:18 am

Hey this is jake and this is my mod application!

IGN:D00MRE4VEN
How You Will Help:I will help by- assisting The server admins when needed as that's what mods
Are for! I will also offer insight into players that regularly use clients for unfair advantage over others, though I will mainly help by doing whatever the admins require me to do
Why you're applying:I'm applying to help the community and ensure a fun pvp server with no hackers!! I also feel that helping the admins would relive some duties off them so they too can enjoy the server.
Experience:I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, I run a server in my spare time and ive been a moderator before so I know the ropes
Other:I've been looking for something to do and moderating the server is a perfect solution

Thanks for reading I hope my abilities suit you Smile

Bitrazen

http://bitrazen.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobisflyingover Tue May 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Mod Applications
IGN (In Game Name): Bobisflyingover
Age: 14 Turning 15 July 11th. (Plan on building a new computer for my b-day.)
How You Will Help: I know my hacks well. I can help build I'm also pretty good w/ plugins.
Why you're applying: I like the server I think I could help it a lot.
Experience: I've had my own server. Been OP on atleast 20 servers.
Other: I am pretty chill most of the time. Also I got a shitload of spare time Razz

Bobisflyingover

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty mod app

Post  laterkiller555 Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

laterkiller555
im 16
im from maryland USA
i think i would be a great mod i was a mod on mc.hardcore.server it is a huge server then i left because it went down and everyhting was reset
i will help everyone on this server and make sure they have a great time and im always on so you can rely on me
gl to all that sent a mod request and hope someone good and mature wins

laterkiller555

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod Applicant by : Kegoparkess

Post  Kegoparkess Sat May 19, 2012 5:09 pm

IGN (kegoparkess):
How You Will Help: Help with people that need help such as Know the basics of pvp , how the server was created , and mostly how to become staff.
Why you're applying: Because this server is probarlly the best server around on PMC (PlanetMineCraft) and i love the layout for this server and i think i probarlly will be a good Moderator !!
Experience: Im in year 7 nearlly 8 in september Smile Cool if u would get to know me Honestly u would love me as a staff at ur server !!
Other:

Kegoparkess

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Mod Application for lemonv1

Post  lemonv1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm

IGN (In Game Name): lemonv1

How You Will Help: I will help by building stuffs , catch griefers , protect the server.

Why you're applying: I am a kind person and wants to help even more people than I can even do in real life.

Experience: I am a server owner also but....... I does not like my server so I joined you guy's server and I have builder experience in other servers

Other: Hope you guys choose me! Very Happy

lemonv1

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [Post Apps In Here] Empty Murloc's Mod app

Post  Murloc212 Sat May 19, 2012 6:38 pm

IGN: Murloc212

How You Will Help:I am not On-line from Monday to Thursday because i have school to do. We all have lives, but i will be able to help the new players with the problem they have when the owner is not on. and i prefer lesser tasks, I want to do big things but not the things like Owners and Administrator do. I only like to support the staff because I want to help Minecraft used to be when it was in the beginning.

Why you're applying: I really liked this server because some staff are actually nice to me and help me and i like the arenas that are made in this server.
Experience: I have experience being in a group, like a project if you will. I have experience dealing with bad people and turning them around to abide by the rule and try to be the leader as much as possible. (if neccisary) sorry for fail spelling Sad I am only grade eight and I would like to help this server be popular and Better For people.

Other:I have cousins that are very annoying and i make then stop very quickly when I want to.

Yours Truly
Murloc212

Murloc212

Back to top Go down

Post  parkourmen Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

IGN (In Game Name):parkourmen
Age: (Be honest, 10 year olds can be more mature then 25 year olds) im 12 years old but i can still be helpfull Smile
Location: (To know what time zone you will be in so we can get a variety of Mods) i live in the uk my timezone is BST
How You Will Help: i have my own server and have played n=many servers where i have been recruited as mod. sometimes i have wished for a higher rank but i dont let it stop me helping Smile! i will be kind to members and welcome everyone to the server (do this anyway) i can help you in plugin problems or server crashes and i will do my best to be a great mod.
Why you're applying: The reason im applying is quite streight forward.. I LOVE THE SERVER! and i want to make it the best possible minecraft expirince for everyone! Smile
Experience: i have my own server and i have been mod on lots of servers, i have been admin on lots of servers.. ive been a high rank on lots of servers there is only about 4 im not a high rank on that ive played.
Other: I enjoy helping and i love this server.ii hope for mod!

parkourmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulcage Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Hey,
My IGN is Vulcage. I am currently the only one in my household who plays Minecraft. I am a 12 year old boy who lives in the mountains so usually all I have to do is play Basketball ( Basketball ) and MC.

Recently, my dad retired from the Air Force so we moved. Along with meeting a bunch of new friends I also met Minecraft. I have only been playing for about 7 months now, but I have good grasp of Minecraft and its components. My friend (Crazyman211) showed me MC and I having been playing ever since.

I have been an admin on only one server before now. I hope I can be as useful to lemonzpvp as I was to my other server. It would mean a lot to me to be of some help to the server. I hope to better the server in terms of user helpfulness. I would also like to help with new players to kick start their journey on the server. I am applying to help the server and its occupants. I hope you will choose me for a mod.
Best wishes,
Vulcage

Vulcage

Back to top Go down

Post  wh1tesk1llz Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

IGN: wh1tesk1llz
How You Will Help: I will help to cut down on any cheating and/or arguments that occur on the server.
Why you're applying: I'm applying because I believe I have what it takes to make a huge difference on the server.
Experience: I'm an admin on another Minecraft prison server that sees around 100-200 people per day. The only other experience I believe that I have that would apply here is that I have been a general in a fairly well known gaming community (Newfound Vitality). When I was the general, I had the most tight knit part of the community under my belt.
Other: The only other thing I can think of is that I appreciate that you took the time to read my application and I hope that I will be able to offer my assistance in the bettering of your server.

Last edited by wh1tesk1llz on Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a few details)

wh1tesk1llz

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutronix Mon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

IGN (In Game Name): Neutronix

Location: Canada, MB. Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How You Will Help: I will help the server by banning all those players that don't follow the rules. I will greet new players that join the server & make sure they have a nice stay. I will also answer all the questions they need help with in-game & on the forums.

Why you're applying: I'm applying to help the server out with its problems (basically explained above this answer), I also want more responsibility's to do, it really helps me with real life situations too. I love playing this server, nothing about it makes me want to leave it.

Experience: I am very well-known with most popular server plugins. I adapt to things very fast, I know all of the glitches of Minecraft. (Not including the plugin glitches.) I was an admin on a server that held a maximum of 30 players, everything worked out fine until the owner decided to quit Minecraft, he tried to sell the server but it was unsuccessful causing it to shutdown permanently.

Other: I've been playing Minecraft since the beginning of 2011. I play Minecraft daily over 12 hours a day on weekends & about 7 hours a day on weekdays. I am often selected to help people with their problems at school, all problems I have been issued to solve have been fully resolved. The problems are mostly friends or best friends that argue & have frequent arguments/fights inside school grounds.

Neutronix

http://skins.xtralarge.se/minecraft-player/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum