LemonzPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive Server Revamp!

2 posters

Go down

Vote for a new server name!

Massive Server Revamp! Empty5%Massive Server Revamp! Empty 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Massive Server Revamp! Empty11%Massive Server Revamp! Empty 11% 
[ 2 ]
Massive Server Revamp! Empty42%Massive Server Revamp! Empty 42% 
[ 8 ]
Massive Server Revamp! Empty11%Massive Server Revamp! Empty 11% 
[ 2 ]
Massive Server Revamp! Empty16%Massive Server Revamp! Empty 16% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Massive Server Revamp! Empty Massive Server Revamp!

Post  Admin Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 am

Hey guys,

This server has been through a lot of rough patches, and that has brought me to here. The server is getting a massive makeover, i mean literally 95% of the stuff will be changing. Even the server name, ip address, a lot of stuff. Now, the server map WILL be getting reset. This won't be happening for awhile, i plan on changing lots and lots of things. This was my very first attempt at making a server, and i would have to say i did okay. I will admit though, that i have been a sorta crappy Owner handling issues with user vs. user interface and concerns. I did configure 99% of everything and setup the server, but i realize that isn't enough and with this restart i plan to be on more and take more care of issues hopefully and have a better staff overall to help users. I have a couple people that i would love to make Admins, with 75% access to everything to keep users completely happy with no issues, some are even people who aren't mods Very Happy .

Now to get to 85% of your guys questions about, "WHAT ABOUT MY HARD EARNED ITEMS, OMG, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm sorry guys but, most likely a lot of you wont be able to take your items over. I'm only going to take users items over who are Donors, Staff, or are willing to pay the fee. Now the fee, is at the bottom for you guys to go look (In game money), yes i know its crazily expensive, but it's supposed to be like that, as your lucky to even have a chance to switch over anything. If you have questions or concerns or would like to pay the fee, add my skype: tristin.aircougar and i will try my best to get to you. Note; that if you're trying to stop me, don't even bother. I wouldn't do such a big revamp, if the server had not gotten such a bad reputation and we were just updating, but now a lot of people have joined and tried LemonzPvP and well, to be honest, I may have made a lot run off :,(. But that will all be changing.

I don't have a 100% gurantee on when all of this will be happening, most likely 1 week after 1.3 hits as I will have to see what plugins will still be available. But until now, go cause some good havoc on the server.

Thanks guys,

AirCougar Wink

Fee: 500k

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://lemonz.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Massive Server Revamp! Empty Re: Massive Server Revamp!

Post  xJustiinz Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 am

Contagion PVP

Anarchy PVP

xJustiinz

Back to top Go down